Simplify your life
As a MAFCU member, you can get more out of life and save money with our free Checking Account. Enjoy unlimited check writing, plus conveniences like a VISA® Credit Card, Online Banking, and Bill Pay.
With our free Checking, simplify the way you bank:
- No minimum balance requirement, unlimited transactions, and a free VISA® Debit Card make banking easy and convenient.
- Direct Deposit & Payroll Deduction – Automatic deposits foster seamless money management.
- Online Banking – Track your accounts 24/7 from your computer, laptop or tablet. Make Remote Deposits, transfers, check balances, apply for a loan, and more!
- Mobile Banking – Take care of your banking needs right from your smartphone.
- Free Bill Pay – Eliminate check writing and never forget a payment.
- eStatements – Receive your monthly or quarterly account statements securely online and eliminate paper waste.
- ReOrder Checks – just click on the link below!
Please note that if you are ordering checks for the first time, changing your name and/or address, or do not know your starting check number, you will need to contact us directly at 1-800-524-4985
VISA® Debit/ATM Cards
Giving you convenient access to your Checking Account, it’s the easiest way to pay. You can make purchases anywhere VISA is accepted or get cash from participating ATMs and Point-of-Sale (POS) terminals. Shop online and gain access to merchants and ATMs worldwide.
Direct deposit is the safest way to receive your pay and helps promote consistent money management. Make deposits into your checking or savings, make loan payments, or save for something special. You also remove the possibility of a lost or stolen check. Ask your employer today to send your pay to your MAFCU account.
Have a portion of your pay distributed to your Checking or other MAFCU accounts – divided any way you like. Make loan payments, set a savings goal, contribute to an IRA or Christmas Club, even set up a college savings account.
Convenient eStatements are the safest way to receive your monthly or quarterly account statements. Information can’t be lost in the mail or left unattended in a mailbox.
Give us a call or stop by to open your account today.